Whitefield Academy eagerly welcomes applications from international students for grades 6 through 11. International students should have a desire to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ in an academically challenging educational program. We believe opening our school to students from other cultures is essential to fulfilling our mission and vision for Whitefield students and their families.
Whitefield Academy is authorized by Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. Interested international students should begin the admissions process by completing the international student application.
International Student Admission Requirements:
Submit the completed application and $200 application fee to our Admissions Office
- Be sure all checklist items are included
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- Once a completed application is received, and checklist items submitted, the application will be ready for Principal review.
- A telephone interview/Skype interview may be required for applicants living outside the United States
- The interview is the final step before an I-20 can be issued
The Primary Designated School Official (PDSO) will not issue an I-20 until the following requirements have been met:
- The $200 application fee has been received
- The international student interview has been completed
- The international student admittance has been approved for processing
- The Principal has approved the application for admission
Note: Whitefield Academy is required by U.S. Federal law to determine through written application that the student is qualified academically, linguistically, and financially for admission. Do not schedule your interview appointment with the U.S. Embassy until admission has been approved and an I-20 has been issued. For further information about the International Student Program at Whitefield Academy, please contact the Admissions Department.