At Whitefield we seek to honor God in all we do. We challenge our students to become servant leaders, to be honest and trustworthy, and to love and respect others. The Scriptures are integrated into all subjects a student will learn at Whitefield. Our students deepen their understanding of the Scriptures in our daily Bible class.
- Our elementary serves as the foundation for Whitefield students to grow and mature in their academic learning and spiritual walk.
- K-5 classrooms are self-contained in a structured educational setting.
- Smaller class sizes ensure your child the attention he or she deserves.
- Whitefield provides a challenging curriculum based on the absolute truth of God's word.
- Essential skills are emphasized and taught through the following subjects: Bible, reading, grammar, writing, math, science, social studies, and spelling/vocabulary.
- Special areas of instruction include computer, music, art, PE, library, and Spanish.
- A chapel program is held once a week that includes worship, praise, and a mission emphasis.
- Extracurricular classes for Grades 3-5 include chorus, robotics, archery, and technology.
From the K-8 Principal
It is my goal to know each and every student and to partner with their parents and teachers in their education. Our teachers are fully certified and love their students. We strive to provide an education that is academically excellent and spiritually vital.
We look forward to your visit.
Mrs. Renee Adkisson