The Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is an organization that supports the overall ministry of Whitefield Academy. Ultimately our desire is to show the love of Christ by sacrificially giving of our time and talents to assist Whitefield Academy in fulfilling its mission. We strive to do this by challenging parents to be actively involved in various activities / events through out the year.
- Heather Wacker, PTF President
Objectives / Goals
The objectives of this organization are promoted in cooperation with the school administration and the school board. All decisions must be approved by the Head of School, including all fundraising activities and expenditures of funds.
The objectives of the PTF are:
- To encourage prayer support for the school.
- To support and promote the faculty, staff and administration.
- To provide financial support for the school.
Any parent and /or guardian whose student is enrolled in Whitefield Academy may become members. For more information on participating in the PTF, please CLICK HERE.
Annual Events / Fundraisers
- Fall Festival (Bake Sale / Silent Auction)
- Yankee Candle Sales
- Spirit Nights (@various restaurants)
- Various other Fundraisers
- School Social Activities
- Elementary Prayer Walk
- Teacher Appreciation Events
Contributions to Whitefield
- Tables for the Cafeteria
- Bleachers for the Gym
- Electronic Signage
- Security Systems
- Mobile Computer Labs
- Scholarship for Valedictorian & Salutatorian