A non-refundable fee of $100.00 per student must be made online at the time of application.
When your student is accepted to Whitefield Academy, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $250.00 will be made online to confirm your child’s placement.
Re-enrollment Fee: $200.00 Per Student
(Through January 31) $250.00
(February 1 and after). This fee is for all RETURNING STUDENTS and is non-refundable.
(Half-Day Kindergarten = 7:45 – 12:00 p.m.)
|Half Day Kindergarten
|Full Day Kindergarten – Grade 5
*** International Students – Click here
Highview Baptist Church Active Members
Highview Baptist Church members will receive a $500 per child tuition discount to any Highview Baptist Church family that:
- Has a student(s) who are enrolled in 5 full day Preschool or K-12.
- Has at least one parent that attends a Community Group or serves at least 50% of Sundays
- Is a regular giver to the ministries of Highview Baptist Church.
Whitefield Academy will request verification from Highview Baptist Church.
The Books and Activities Fee
covers the cost of textbooks, workbooks and fees for the computer labs, art/drama studios, music studios and science labs, PE uniform & equipment and a yearbook. The book and activities fee may be paid through FACTS or at the time payment is made in full. This fee is non-refundable. The fee for grades K-12 is $425.00.
Summary of Tuition Payment Plans and Discounts:
- An annual payment made by May 1st of the upcoming school year is discounted by 5% on the tuition portion.
- The monthly tuition payment plan is paid in either a 10 (Aug-May) or 12(June – May) equal installments through a bank-draft authorization. An annual fee of $45.00 will be charged by FACTS to your bank account for this service.
- Multiple-child discounts are given in order of the oldest child to the youngest child. The oldest child will be full tuition and succeeding
children will be according to the previously listed schedule.
- Fifteen percent (15%) tuition discount for full-time pastoral staff, full-time seminary students and missionary families.
When budgeting for your child’s educational needs please remember that additional costs will be needed for individual fees and expenses including, but not limited to the following: Uniforms (required for grades K-12), field trips and Senior Fee ($300.00 to be paid through FACTS or at the time payment is made in full.) All fees are non-refundable.
Tax-deductible contributions of $400.00 per family are requested to meet the financial goals of the school. We understand that some families may be able to give more than the $400.00, and others may not be in a position to give this amount. Parents are encouraged to make their contribution through FACTS or at the time of payment in full.
Daily shuttle service will be available to and from the East Campus of Highview Baptist Church at 15201 Shelbyville Road and at 12611 Taylorsville Road (The Tyler Center at Gene Snyder Freeway and Taylorsville Road). An additional fee is required
for this service.
Extended Care Program:
A Weekday Extended Program (after school only) is available for grades K-6. Students must register for this program through the Preschool Office.
Tuition/Fees Refund Policy:
One year’s tuition is due if a student withdraws after the beginning of the school year. Families withdrawing students after May 31 but before the first day of the upcoming school year will be responsible for one month's tuition. All fees are non-refundable.