Whitefield Academy High School
Thank you for your interest in our high school. Whitefield is named as one of the 50 best Christian high schools in America. High school years is the time when students begin to expand their independence and try to define who they are. During this time, it is critical for the positive and cultivating influence of adults such as dedicated Christian teachers who can come along side of them and encourage them in this development process.
*High School students need to come the first day with a backpack, a spiral notebook (or a 3-ring binder with paper), and pencils/pens. Students will be notified of specific items needed for each class the first week of school.
*High School students enrolling in any of the following math classes will need a TI-84 calculator: Alegbra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, College Algebra, AP Statistics.
Students are challenged academically.
- Consistently strong standardized test scores achieved each year
- Small class sizes allow for an optimal learning environment for students to excel
- Graduating classes over past several years have earned more than $3 million in college scholarships annually
- Students have some extracurricular opportunities and clubs.
Students are challenged spiritually.
- Whitefield Academy has a full-time Director of Student Life who is actively involved and supports student activities and their spiritual walk through:
- Biblical counselling
- Overseeing the implementation of the Gospel in all aspects of the school
- Coordination of noncurricular student events
- Overseeing the Student Leadership Institute
- All teachers are dedicated to Christian education as evidenced by their commitment to teaching from a Christian worldview perspective
- Students are encouraged to grow in their relationship with Jesus through their core Bible classes, various chapel programs and school sponsored mission projects
From the High School Assistant Principal
As the High School Assistant Principal, my primary role is to partner with parents in leading students to love God “with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength” (Mark 12:30). This is the ultimate purpose of Christian Education, and my personal calling as an educator. I want to encourage our students to know Christ and become the men and women He has created them to be. Please let me know if there is any way I can serve your family!
High School Assistant Principal
Students are also challenged physically.
- Several students are actively involved in Whitefield’s many athletic programs. A complete listing of all varsity sports and other athletic opportunities are available through the Athletics informational page